Order Terms & Protocols
Please use the links to anchor down on the page and find your appropriate topic.
Agreement to Our Terms
By purchasing from us, you agree to these terms and conditions. No other terms or changes shall apply except as agreed in writing and signed by us. Our order acknowledgment is confirmation that we accept your order. We reserve the right to correct typographic and clerical errors and omissions in quotes and order acknowledgments.
- Prices on quotes are valid for 90 days. Prices, title and risk of loss are F.O.B. our factory. Prices don’t include taxes or shipment.
- If you elect to split the order into smaller shipments, a minimum invoice value of $300.00 must be shipped within 90 days of the part’s last shipment. Split shipment orders and blanket orders will be run off complete at the revision level at the time of the purchase order. Blanket orders must be shipped complete within 12 months of the purchase order date.
- Special tools and fixtures required for the performance of the work herein described which have been designed and/or built by us shall be and remain our property whether or not you are charged for the same.
- Blue print dimensions without specific tolerances will be manufactured to commercial Spring Manufacturers Institute (S.M.I.) standards. Box tolerances do not apply.
- Wire form dimensions without specific tolerances will be held to +/- .015” and +/- 2 degrees. Box tolerances do not apply.
- The Promised Delivery Date shown on our Order Acknowledgement will be deemed accepted by you unless objected to within 2 business days of receiving the Order Acknowledgement. We will try to accommodate your requested due date as best we can, and will let you know what date we can meet.
- If you claim any discrepancy in count, you must notify us in writing within 5 business days after its receipt.
- We shall have the right to make partial deliveries for which you shall pay the contract price. Defective delivery or non-delivery with respect to any installment or partial delivery under this contract shall not give you the right to treat the entire contract as breached.
- You shall consider orders complete when we ship an amount within 10% over or under the order quantities.
- All quotations, orders or agreements, or modifications thereof, are contingent upon and subject to any and all occurrences beyond our control, including, but not limited to, strikes or boycotts (whether occurring at our factory, your plant or factory, the plant or factory of any supplier, either of yours or of ourselves, or elsewhere), accidents, thefts, fires, war, shortage of materials, or equipment, casualty, or acts of God and we shall not be liable for failure to perform any agreement for such causes.
- We have the right for credit reasons or because of your default in your obligations to these order terms to withhold shipments, recall or retake materials in transit, or repossess all materials stored with us for you, without taking any other proceedings. You consent that all such materials shall become our absolute property. The foregoing shall not be construed as limiting any of the rights or remedies available to us.
- You agree to make payment in full in cash based upon the terms noted on the face of the invoice. See Credit Terms to open an account.
- At our option, a late payment charge of 1.5% (18% annually) will be added to all past due amounts and shall be paid by you.
- We have the right to change your payment terms at any time.
- Our only warranty obligation is to replace any item proved defective in material or workmanship. All other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are disclaimed.
- We shall have no obligation or liability whatsoever with respect to our parts for normal wear and tear, or if persons other than us shall have performed any repair work on or made any alterations to said parts, or for any part thereof which has been damaged through accident, negligence, misuses or abuse.
- If claiming a defect in material or workmanship, notify us in writing within 10 business days of receipt of the parts and wait for return authorization from us. We may request you to send some samples of the defective parts. Upon inspection and review of your claim, we will at our option repair, replace, or otherwise settle your claim.
We shall not be liable in contract, warranty, tort, or otherwise for consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages. In no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price. Enforcing the limited replacement rights is your exclusive remedy.
- You may not cancel an order in whole or in part without our written consent.
- In the event of your cancellation of order, you shall reimburse us for all work completed, work in process, and for tooling and engineering expenses incurred in connection with such order, together with a cancellation fee equal to lost profit on the cancelled work.
You warrant, represent and agree: to comply with all laws; that our sale and shipment of the product will not cause us to violate any law; and to indemnify us against any losses from a failure by you or a third party to comply with all laws or these terms and conditions, or from use of the product.
The provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code shall govern unless these Terms and Conditions provide to the contrary, and the laws of the State of Illinois shall govern all interpretation of the terms of the transaction between the parties. You agree to pay all costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred by us as a consequence of your breech of any of your obligations hereunder.